CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Monday, September 05, 2005

~* CHOCOLATE TOOTHPASTE & A WHOLE LOT OF OTHER STUFF *~

I have been intensely curious about the Close-Up Flavalicious Choco Loco (thanks to the daily persuasive must-try-this talk of Chico & Delamar) for a coupla weeks now and finally, I got to try it yesterday. My dad who knew I was soooo curious to taste it bought me one after his trip to the grocery the other day. That was a day or two after I got excited when our maid told me that my dad bought a Close-Up Choco Loco, only to find out later that he has given it to my nephew:( I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get to try it so he remembered to buy me a small tube during his next visit to the grocery :)

It's insanely yummy for a toothpaste! It tastes exactly like that Fashion21 chocolate-flavored lip gloss that I tried before. It's the best toothpaste to use when you've just eaten something with an aftertaste like onions, garlic, fish, vinegar, etc.

Hmm. Willy Wonka is in the house.

~oO0Oo~

Greg my personal hero/inspiration/you-go-girl-cheerer is coming to town! My officemate toldthe news to me this morning and on my way home this evening, I saw this huge tarpaulin banner in front of Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf/Music One in Greenbelt. He'll be in Greenbelt for a stand-up comedy thing on the 15th and a book signing on the 16th (if i remember the dates right... something like that...)

So paging ABBIE: must. have. my. book. hahaha! are you buying me a new one in time for next week's book signing? ;-)


~oO0Oo~

Sh*t. Hmm. Parang I'm near na to being broke?! Badtrip. All-time low my checkbook balance. Putris.

  • It's so freakin' expensive to go to the derma to have a diamond peel. Must stop being vain.
  • I think I've been buying 2-3 CDs every month. Must stop my impulsive CD-buying spree. I must stop dropping by Tower Records or Music One.
  • Have I been going to too many gigs? I'm not sure. Must minimize gig attendance.

    I WANNA BUY...
  • the new sleek pocket-sized Kodak EasyShare V530 . I waaaant the *absolute pink* one. I'm selling my Kodak LS420... Buy it na, biliiiis... so I can buy this new one ;)

  • the following CDs...



Barbie's "Singles"

Urbandub's
"Influence"


Pearl Jam's "Rearview
Mirror"
and "Ten"

Nirvana's "Nirvana"



Stone Temple Pilot's "Thank
You"







~oO0Oo~


TRIVIA FOR THE WEEK: Wow, I just learned from Tin that Urbandub is Cebu-based pala? Wow. They sound so, hmm, Manila-ish. They are sooo good. I love their unique sound. They're my new fave of the moment. I hope I can watch one of their gigs soon. Hmm. I hope I get to catch them when I go to Cebu this Nov. for Ad Congress... I have been loving A New Tattoo eversince I saw the vid in MTV moooonths back... I never heard it being played on the radio. Weird. Or maybe I just don't listen to NU107 that much...




~oO0Oo~


I am sooo loving my Jagged Little Pill Acoustic CD. I sooo love "Forgiven" ("What I learned I rejected but I believe again..."). And aliw... "Your House" is still a hidden track. Hmm. Did anyone notice that Alanis changed the lyrics to "Ironic" ("it's like meeting the man of my dreams, and meeting his beautiful HUSBAND.") Oooh. There's a story there!




~oO0Oo~


LAST SONG SYNDROME! James Blunt's "You're Beautiful".

It's been on loop in my office PC's Winamp. *sigh* Feeling down and unpretty? Listen to this song and imagine that James Blunt is singing it to you (a bit pathetic, haha, I knooow... but bear with me on this one, will ya?!):

My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

Yeah, she caught my eye,
As we walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.





~oO0Oo~
What is up with people saying "Wala lang. "?! Putek. Pa-cute ba yun?
Fiiiine. Sige na nga. *rolls eyes* Cute na nga.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, close-up chocolate.. interesting..

yeah, urbandub is cebu-based kaya ang hirap hirap nilang i-book for fund raising things when i was in admu before.

alanis just rocks.. sobrang fave ko siya!!! :)

Abbie said...

Hey, I'll just buy you a copy! Promise. Will buy one later. Plastic cover mo na lang ha. :)

Regarding "wala lang"...read this month's Cosmo. *wink*

Siaz said...

I have STP's Thank You CD.. It's a MUST cd.. hehehe

I'm hooked to Hale na rin.. =P I juz got their complete album. Thanks to my cuz who DL'd it. They sound like John Mayer or something.. I dunno.. =P

Anonymous said...

sino kasama mo sa booksigning?

dessert ata yung choco loco! hehe

si cocoy (the one who got away?) was the one who told me about urbandub.... i remember, nood pa sya ng gig non eh. dto sa metro manila ha... astig rin yung "soul searching." meron ako mp3s nila, u want?

kanina, my kuya and i were watching MTV diyes, top 10 VMA's best video winners.... top 1: Pearl Jam's Jeremy. just found out (big fan kuya ko ng pearl jam eh) there's kwento behind jeremy pala... have you heard about that? parang columbine high drama... try to google it na lng. sad part... younger si jeremy than those columbine dudes.

wala lang? hmmm... si game ka na ba dude ba to? ehehe..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~*lilacstardust*~ said...

SYBIL: sana you can find a chocolate close-up there! it's such a fun toothpaste i swear! btw, my officemate let me taste here cinnamon-flavored crest toothpaste! aliw din! :)

IVAH: ooh! lucky you! you got to watch na urbandub!

ABBIE: i read na the cosmo thing... hmm. that "wala lang" was in context of a female saying it. hindi "connect" sa kin ;)

MITZI: huwaaat?! john mayer?! kakaibang analogy! hmmm. *mulls over it* weh. hindi ko ma-gets how they sound like john mayer :P

TIN: i'm not sure pa if my ofcmate will go with me but we'll watch the stand-up comedy thing. i'll be foregoing the hale hard rock gig for that. tutal sangkatutak na bands naman kasama nila so ok lang ma-miss. there's always a next time naman for a hale gig eh ;)

remember, you gave me the entire album of urbandub when we swapped mp3s kaya lang i sooo love them na now so I wanna get their CD pati yung 1st one (Birth) ;)

Jeremy story... hmm, i didn't know that.

yeah, walang kwentang wala lang from him. ewaness!!! haha, the first thought that came to mind was miro coz sya yung last na pinagusapan natin from game ka na ba dba?! heyyyy, we should watch a stonefree gig soon! ;)