CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Monday, September 26, 2005

~* YUP, IT'S A NEW TEMPLATE *~

I really didn't plan on changing my blog's template until I heard Barbie Almalbis perform last Sunday at 99.5 RT's Sunday Sessions. I have never particularly liked her song "All I Need" when Barbie's Cradle released it as a single around 2 years ago (?). So anyway, I was listening to her do an acoustic set in RT and somebody requested her to sing that song. And then there's this part of the song that just stuck out and hit me: "inside of my heart is an army of angels". I thought, "Wow. Such a nice thought right there". It has been an inspiring thought for me eversince the song hit me. I wanted it to be like my new mantra or something. The song gives me such a positive vibe/energy and I've been singing it in my head eversince.

Looking back at my old templates...



the first one was used around late 2003
while the recent one that most of you are familiar with
have been used since around june 2004, i think.


I wanted to come up with an extremely customized blog template so I scanned for great-looking ones at BlogSkins.com. I picked out the particular features/styles that I liked from each blog and planned to do a composite of it. I have zero knowledge on css codes but since I have basic knowledge of html, I made "kapa" and figured out which css codes showed which feature/style. I then copy-pasted and modified them to my liking. And... voila! After working on the codes all Saturday and Sunday (while sniffing through a bad cold), I am proud to upload this custom-made new template :)

Yahoo!:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's so good talaga....GO BARBIE!!!