CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Saturday, September 10, 2005

~* NOW PLAYING: A New Tattoo by Urbandub *~

Song of the moment... I loved this song the first time I heard it thru its video in MTV months back. I sooo love the synthesized (?) guitar riffs in the intro and chorus. Wow, I didn't realize this was about loving someone from afar/chope song until i googled for the lyrics...

Waaah. I wish I could catch an Urbandub gig soon. *crosses fingers for the Ad Congress trip to Cebu... hope to catch a gig during that time!*

Ooh. They are coming out with their 3rd album soon...


A NEW TATTOO

Great moments they pass by
If you’re careless
Desperately trying to speak the words
I’ve been wanting to say for a long time.
Tongue tied, every time I try to talk to you
In time, I’ll find the right line.

Caught a glimpse of you
I tremble every time you walk by
Hopelessly trying to find a way
To be near you, to get near you.
In my mind, plays thoughts of you all the time
I’ll find the right line…

I’ll bleed for you
Like a new tattoo in my heart
You’ll stay permanent…

Am I too late now?
Will I find a way to get to you somehow?
She’s breaking me down again
She’s breaking me down.

3 comments:

Admin said...

hi! hindi ako mka tag eh. :( how are you? busy ba? hope you're doing fine.

Anonymous said...

Argh! I am SOO behind in EVERYTHING! Haven't kept up with any kind of music at all. Ish very sad...

BTW, how goes the Rockstar INXS watch? I havent been keeping up w/ that one either... School's been keeping me TOO busy :(

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

FAY: hi there! yeah, kinda *busy mode* @ work! i have lotsa events coming up and i'm working na on events until end of the year! hayyy! :P hope you're doin' ok! :)

ANNE: *gasp* how could u miss rockstar inxs nowadays?! it's so utterly exciting now. ty & jordis was recently voted off. i'm guessing jd or suzie will be off next time... amazing how mig still has never been in the bottom 3! he almost fainted when the last person for the bottom 3 last wk was announced. ironic how jd was chosen for an encore at the same time he was in the bottom 3!

i'm soooo loving marty's scream-o-mellow voice. his original song was amazing! i think it was better than jd's orig song. i think grand finals is next week...