CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Sunday, July 25, 2004

~* 50 QUESTIONS *~

I am officially bored :p ...

'Saw this in Teena & Tere's blog...

1. What kind of first impression do you think you give people?
* that i'm snobbish. i think it's 'coz of my pouty lips... and i don't smile at people who don't smile at me first. :P

2. What's one thing you like to do alone?
* shopping

3. Are you a giver or a taker?
* pretty much both

4. What have you stolen before?
* hmm.*thinks*

5. How many drinks before you're tipsy?
* on the 3rd shot of tequila. or on the 3rd bottle of vodka ice (is it vodka ice or ice vodka? f*@#. i can't even remember its correct name. sheesh.) but i guess it basically depends on how full i am by the time i drink. naturally, i'd get tipsy faster if my stomach's kinda empty.

6. Do you ever have to beg?
* i guess just beg na pa-cute for favors, hehe :P

7. What kind of books do you like to read?
* tear-jerkers na love stories; self-help; inspirational

8. Do you think you're cute?
* hehe. i'm vain but i'm not really sure if i AM cute :P

9. Do you have a problem changing clothes in front of your friends?
* depends which friends

10. What's the most painful experience you've ever had?
* heartbreak. (yes, i'm a friggin' drama queen :P )

11. Favorite communication method?
* email, SMS

12. Do you care?
* about what? it depends eh. but i tend to be apathetic most of the time. like, as long as something is not affecting me directly, i do not give a damn about it. (yeah, i know apathy is not exactly admirable... but... oh well.)

13. What is your most prized piece of your music collection?
* my incubus CDs!!! hmm, and also those signed ones...

14. What is the geekiest part of your music collection?
* i guess enya and the gregorian masters of chant

15. What do you eat when you raid the fridge at night?
* i have never raided the fridge in the middle of the night

16. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
* hmm. this is tough ha. i'm mushy so i tend to cry easily in movies... well i cried watching el crimen del padre amaro, walk to remember, crazy/beautiful, love story, end of the affair, untamed heart... shiyeeet. lahat ata ng mushy love stories eh! :P

17. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
* probably my nose. grr, i don't like my nose eh :P

18. What is a physical habit that gives away your insecure moments?
* hmm. i'm not sure what...

19. Do you know anyone famous?
* yup

21. Describe your bed.
* the frame is a white metal thing with round gold thingies on its posts. got a tweety pillow, a crescent moon pillow and an angel-printed pillow -- all gifts to me -- on the headboard. And then two fluffy pillows: one for my head, another for my bed's left side. And then a sorta hard pillow on the other end for my feet. There. Puro pillows. :P And of course a blanket.

22. Spontaneous or planned?
* i'm sorta OC. I like things planned.

23. Do you know how to play poker?
* nope.

24. What do you carry with you at all times?
* my celfone, lip balm, tissue, wallet, tiny mirror, alcogel.  yan, buhay na ko basta i have all those things in my bag ;)

25. What do you miss most about being little?
* not having to think about money, bills, love life, work and other stuffs that plague the twentysomethings' minds... ya know... quarter-life crisis stuff ;P

26. Are you happy with your given name?
* yup, i'm ok with it. it's not exactly elegantly grand and all but i'm fine with it :)

27. How much money would it take to give up the internet for 1 year?
* hmm. like a million US dollars?

28. What color is your bedroom?
* feeenk!

29. Have you ever been in a play?
* in school plays, yeah. man, i hate those school plays.

30. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
* in some ways yes, in some ways no.

31. Do transient, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you?
* i just don't like it when they make suuuuper kuhit to you. i'm OC about germs eh. (hiyuuuck. parang i suddenly sound like a conotic kolehiyala. yuck. sorry!) but generally, i pity them. sometimes i say a little prayer for a particular streetperson when i suddenly get awa to them when i see them. and minsan pag super naaawa ako sa nanglilimos, i give them money. Like when we were leaving Xaymaca last Fri, this sampaguita boy asked me to buy some sampaguita from him, pambili lang daw ng balut. Kawawa naman, it was like 3am na in the morning. So even if my sister kinda told me to ignore the kid, in the end, i still gave him P20. The kid was giving me P20 worth of sampaguita but I said kanya na lang yun. At the back of my mind though, I just hope the beggars whom I give money to won't buy like drugs or rugby or something bad with it.

Okay.  So that was a long answer! hehe :P

32. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
* yeah. but with a hint of bitchiness :P

33. Do you spend more time with your girlfriend/boyfriend or your friends?
* what boyfriend???

34. What's one thing you wish you could do but can't?
* i wish i could read minds (ala what women want)

35. What is your ideal wedding location?
* haven't really thought about it... but caleruega looks nice... haven't really been there though.

36. What's one instrument you wish you could play?
* the acoustic guitar (as in with matching tapping/katok ha!)

37. Something you love and hate?
* as in love AND hate at the same time? I guess "Love" then. Bleeech :P


40. What's one language you want to learn?
* French

41. What do you order at a bar?
* Vodka Ice, Kamikaze, Mule, Tequila... but mostly vodka-based drinks, and also stuff with kahlua and/or baileys

42. Have you ever pierced your body parts?
* as in me doing the piercing, nope. as in had it pierced, yeah -- ears ('got an extra piercing on my left ear)

43. Do you have any tattoos?
* nope, but i want a super tiny butterfly like on the base part of my spine

44. Would you admit to getting plastic surgery if confronted?
* yup

46. What's one trait you hate in a person?
* not really hate as in HATE... more like annoy me lang... ka-slowan, i guess.

48. Do you consider yourself materialistic?
* sorta

49. What do you cook best?
* hehe, corned beef soup with potato and/or cabbage and ginisang corned beef with lotsa onions

50. Do you cry in front of your friends?
* yup


2 comments:

Siaz said...

Hi gurl!!! I've been to Caleruega in 2001 when we had our Visita Iglesia and it's really nice and solemn, the chapel, garden.. ganda!!! It's situated in Batangas. I dreamt of having my wedding there next to Manila Cathedral but I guess pag umuwi na ako dyan, if ever uwi pa nga ako.

I dont know if you tried Midori Sour na.. it's my fave ladies drink.. dba dati I only order Zombie dahil yun lng alam ko.. hehehe. Try Adios Mother F***er too.

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

hmmm, are those drinks vodka-based? Sige, will try 'em the next time I go on a night-out ;)