CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Thursday, July 01, 2004

~* ACKKK...TING *~

Ackkk. It IS very hard to act nonchalant about it. Oh but then I am an unwilling expert (or so I think) on unrequited admiration.

Since the moment I spotted you
walking round with little wings on my shoes
My stomach's filled with the butterflies... and it's alright
Bouncing 'round from cloud to cloud
I got the feeling like I'm never gonna come down
If I said I didn't like it then you know I'd lied

Every time I try to talk to you
I get tongue-tied (turns out)
everything I say to you
Comes out wrong and never comes out right


So I'll say why don't you and I get together and take on the world
and be together forever
Heads we will and tails we'll try again
So I say why don't you and I hold each other and fly to the moon
and straight on to heaven
Cause without you they're never gonna let me in

When's this fever gonna break?
I think I've handled more than any man can take
I'm like a love-sick puppy chasing you around
And it's alright
Bouncing round from cloud to cloud
I got the feeling like I'm never gonna come down
If said I didn't like it then you know I'd lied

And slowly I begin to realize this is never gonna end
Right about the same time you walk by
And I say 'Oh here we go again'
Oohh..


~ Why Don't You And I, Santana feat. Alex Band Of The Calling


As in "Shiyeeeet. Holy cow. HERE WE GO AGAIN!" *arghhh* every. friggin'. time. ;P

Our little secret just might be the kind of thing that you can't hide
It's growing like a tangled vine & rising like a river in the tide
And everybody knew when you walked into the room
I was just a fool for you, nothing I could do

Everybody sees you taking control of me
Well I'm not begging for release
I'm just begging darling please, please

Act Naturally
Don't let our troubles show
Don't let anybody know
Till we get it figured out
Don't give them anything that they could doubt

Our little problem doesn't seem to be about to go away
As far as I can tell it's gonna keep on showing more with every day
And everybody look, yeah, that was all it took
I can't help believing they can read me like a book
So hide your feelings tight till we figure how to make it right

I don't know what I should but I
Would do it if I could

Act Naturally
Just be you beautiful
Just be you casual
I'll be me before the fall
You be you before this all came down


~ Act Naturally, Semisonic


Hayyy. It shouldn't have come out like that. Suddenly, the whole freakin' world knows. Ackkkk. I was actually doing fine in my own little corner, side-glancin' and quietly pining. Ackkk talaga. *arghhhh* This is getting to be so hard. I hate it, I hate it! :(

Like, as if "Wow. Gee. This makes me feel a whole lot better. Thank you for messing with me." *smell the burning sarcasm*

So help me dear God. Oops, I did it again. I have thrown myself into a rut. It's not fun anymore. It's not funny ha. Grr. Sadness.

0 comments: