CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Saturday, July 03, 2004

~* SATC SEASON-ENDER*~

Everybody's got the blues. It's the rainy season. The rain inspires reminiscing, contemplation and tears. If you're melodramatic like me, you would know exactly what I mean. Heck, even watching Sex & the City makes me cry! Aww. I just finished Season 6 today. From Big, to Aidan, to Berger, to Petrovsky... Ahhh. I have rode the emotional roller coaster ride with Carrie Bradshaw. I cried, I sighed. I like all of 'em except for The Russian. Can I spill the ending? (Now I know it ain't airing yet in HBO Asia. But, heck, I can't hardly wait so I finished the entire thing down to the last DVD minute!) Carrie ends up with John. Who's John? Hah! It's for you to find out if you haven't gotten your hands on the DVD set yet ;)

I like what they did to Samantha's character and her relationship with Smith. (Ahh, but you may say, after watching the entire thing, that the Smith character is just too good to be true. Such a LOYAL hot boy.) Here's my fave line from Smith... Samantha and Smith are walking down the street and Smith tries to hold Samantha's hand. Samantha freaks out and Smith vents out his frustration:

SMITH: I like you. You like me. Enough of this horsesh*t! Just f@#%ing hold my hand!


He tries to hold her hand again and in the process of avoiding holding hands with him, Samantha loses her balance and falls into one of those hatches along the sidewalk. Hilarious, I tell you!

Then there's this part wherein Carrie is talking on the phone with Miranda who was shopping for a wedding dress:

CARRIE: Oh my god, Miranda, you're my cynical touchstone! Do you promise to still be cynical even after you're married?

MIRANDA: I do.


And my super favorite quote ever, said by Carrie Bradshaw herself as she was breaking up with The Russian:

CARRIE: Maybe it's time to be clear about who I am... I am someone who is looking for love... real love... ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love and I don't think that love is here in this expensive suite in this lovely hotel in Paris.


And the gushiest line I ever heard from Big:

BIG: It took me a really long time to get here, but I'm here. Carrie, you're the one.


Awww. It's sad that SATC is over :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!!! I love SATC!!! Jus wonderin' how u got u'r hands on the final 6 or so episodes of the show. Here in the U.S. they jus recently released the Season 6 part 1 DVD set. The final 6 or so episodes (or season 6 part 2) is not yet available. Is it available there na?

-darwin

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

heya darwin!:) ermmm, i got 'em off the mall here that sells pirated DVDs (ackk, i know, i know... it's baaaad but it's a guilty pleasure! teehee). it's a 6-disc set, i got it some time last May pa. It's pretty good quality naman. oh well, i guess the pirates are doing their job well ;)