CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

~* BEING GEOGRAPHICALLY UNDESIRABLE *~

And I quote: "Hindi ka kasi geographically desirable eh." Whatdaaaaa?!?! @#%*!!! That was a crappy thing to say to me! Grrr. 'Hate it!

What IS the freakin' range of geographic desirability anyway?

Gaaah. Isn't that sad? True love that used to move mountains cease to exist in this ultra-modern world of convenience. I still consider myself pretty much traditional when it comes to these things. And I think it's such pogi-points for guys if they do not even think of how hard it is to get to your place. So f#@* it. I am doomed then. Nowadays, no one seems to be willing to endure a bit of sacrifice in the name of love. Oh well. Reality does bite huh.

Hmp. Will blog more and mention the damn name of the insensitive human who said this to me on my tabulas. Thank God for "Friends Only" entries there.

Grr. I still can't believe he had the gall to say that to me even if he thought it was a light/harmless little comment to say. We're not even close so I don't think that passes for hard cold truths that true friends say to each other! Grr. That totally sucked.

1 comments:

Abbie said...

Two Words: SCREW THAT!