CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

~*SO I CAN BE NAUSEATINGLY GIRLY & GIDDY*~

Since ALMOST everyone I know is over at tabulas anyway, I thought, hmm, I might as well make an account there...

Forces of Nature: Go make an account there so you can hear the entire story about ____ and _____ and whathaveyous. I have YM'd you my URL already.

Akakada: Haha, most of you ARE over there already! *Goooo add me...*

I am sooo itching to mention names here (but I SOOO CANNOT!:P) and I guess I can do it over there with that nifty "friends only" thingiemajig that I have been hearing about. *gaah, if only blogspot had that :(*

So there. I can blog as schoolgirlishly as I want there. Hiyuuuck. Sappy, corny and all... I can write nauseatingly giddy entries there without having to bleep names. HAH! ;P

0 comments: