CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Saturday, June 05, 2004

~* HARRY POTTER! *~



'Watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban with officemates (Bianx, Vic, Jeco, Rico, Ge, Luigi, Vicky, Wilma, Radmar, Cherry, etc) last night.

I liked it! I'm not much of a Harry Potter freak like *ehem* Abbie here but I liked it :) I sooo like Ron Weasley's wimpy character. He is sooo cute when he's so scared ;P And Hermione, wow, that gal kicks ass! Ooh, and I luv her pink sweater! Hmm, Harry Potter... well Radcliffe is turning out to be a cute kid but he's not my type.

Went to 20/20 at Bellvue, Alabang after watching HP at Greenbelt 3. Was with Bianx, Vic, Jeco, Rico, Ge and Luigi. Hmm. Had kamikaze, sipped some Weng Weng and then half a bottle of Vodka Ice. Verrrry naughty/sleazy/comic conversations! HAH!;P

Twas a fun night. More to blog in tabulas...;P

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I might watch HP next weekend. I can't wait na =) Have u seen Aga's new movie? If available na sa VCD/DVD, I wanna get one. =) I'm almost done with SATC season 4, super bait ni Aidan.. haaay!