CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Friday, June 18, 2004

~* FEELING SUCKY *~

I suddenly feel sucky now at the end of this day. (NO. Not THAT kind of sucky you dirty mind you;P) I missed a happy meal. Even if we had dessert at Max Brener, I still feel sucky because of that stupid unscheduled con-call. Grr. Sadness.

Imma gonna wallow in something productive now. I feel like doing the mp3 soundbites for the akafellas website. Can I help out on this one Lucy? ('texted you but I haven't gotten a response as of now.) Or maybe miraculously learn real Macromedia Flash? Hermmm. That may be pushing my luck. Flash seems complicated. Oh well.

Gaaah. I totally hate not having THAT happy meal. Hate it, hate it. Arghhh! *must do something... anything to stop me from feeling sucky right now*

~oO0Oo~


I have just been called a 'fashionista' today. Is that supposed to be a diss or a compliment? Did he just toss a negative, disparaging remark my way? Or should I be glad? Hmm.

0 comments: