CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

~* SURVEY SEZ.... *~

I have too much time in my hands. I'm on VL :)

'Took some online tests that I found on my friend's blogs. Now let's see how accurate they are...

From Mitzi's blog:

Whats does your personality rate from 1-10? by morning_prayer
Your first full name
Your personality rates a5
your best quality isyoure pretty inside and out
your worst quality isyoure a bitch!
this is becauseother people influenced you
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!


Wow. Quite accurate! Haha! :P


From Abbie's blog:

I took the Blogging Personality Quiz at About Web logs and I am...

The Artist
My blog captures the way I see the world. I love images more than words. Blogging only makes sense to me if there are photos or pictures - be it of daily life, special people, memorable events, or works of art.



Wow! This is sooo true! Galing!:)


From Teena's blog:



How to make a lilacstardust
Ingredients:

5 parts success

3 parts self-sufficiency

1 part empathy
Method:
Add to a cocktail shaker and mix vigorously. Top it off with a sprinkle of lustfulness and enjoy!


Username:


Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com

A sprinkle of lustfulness?! Hahahaha! *evil grin*


From Tere's blog:

THIS WAY UP
รก
lilacstardust has fragile contents which may break!

Username:

From Go-Quiz.com

*Awww* yes, I am fragile! Handle me with care ;)

Now here are some tests I tried out at Quizilla. Gaaah, I am a total mouse potato today!


?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

Aphrodite
Aphrodite/Eros

Hmmm. True, true.



Are you in love?
brought to you by Quizilla

You are totally in love.You try to hide it but you
cant.You are nice and pretty in your own way
and you are a bit of a daydreamer.Have fun and
please rate my quiz.


Good gawd. *feigns surprise* I am?!


Okay enough. I am feeling carpal tunnelish now. I've been online since 10am!:p

0 comments: