CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

~*THE PHILIPPINE BLOG AWARDS 2004*~

I owe this to you Abbie-gurl! *mwah*

http://www.philippineblogawards.com/

Remember this? ;)

real_abbie (12:42:24 AM): Aileen, I nominated your blog, got it?
aileen_meyj (12:43:55 AM): nominated me? wheeeere?
real_abbie (12:45:14 AM): http://www.philippineblogawards.com/index.php
real_abbie (12:45:23 AM): You did not receive the nominations?
real_abbie (12:45:25 AM): DANG!
aileen_meyj (1:08:41 AM): hmm abbie i checked my mail now wlang bloggie thing. heheh, i nominated myself. how vain is that?
real_abbie (1:08:49 AM): Haha! Ok lang.
real_abbie (1:08:58 AM): But I did nominate you!
aileen_meyj (1:09:15 AM): yes dear thankies


Abbie! Hey I nominated your unreal blog ha. (I can't believe I didn't think of doing it earlier! Man, I am such a bad friend, aren't I?!?!) Yebbah! After all, we both have kick-ass blogs dba? *wink, wink* Oh yeah, we kick ass gurrrl! Man, we're such blog-geeks! *teehee* :)

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Haha! *bows* Thanks! You deserve it! The "comment" feature of Blogger is funny! It ridirects you to their site. Akala ko same as Haloscan with pop-ups.

~*lilacstardust*~ said...

yeah. weird nga ng comments page :P parang pumupunta ka pa to some far away land... hahaha!

for what it's worth, I like your writing style too that's why I like reading your blog :) yebbah! We rock! :)