CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Sunday, April 18, 2004

~*THE 80'S!*~

Haha. I couldn't resist joining the fashion bandwagon--I bought two sets of glam plastic 80's earrings last Friday! I know it will fizzle out in a coupla months, but anyway, the 80's look is back for now!

Ahh, me wants the Cyndi Lauper look. I remember last December's company X'mas party... our group was assigned to the 80's era... it was soooo fun to dress up in 80's garb! It was fun to wear shocking, bright-colored eye make-up, have my hair super-teased and bop around plus lip-sync to "Girls, Just Wanna Have Fun".

Ahh, the 80's look is so fun and uhhh, chirpy!

Gaaah. I can only be an 80's chick though during the weekends or maybe on gimmick nights... *must resist wearing my 80's earrings in the office...*

Come one, come all!
Into nineteen eighty-four...

~ Talk Shows on Mute, Incubus


0 comments: