CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Sunday, April 25, 2004

~* BLUETOOTH HEAVEN*~

Got myself a Bluetooth dongle thingiemajig and I Bluetoothed to death the whole afternoon. Mp3 ringing tones (Incubus galore and some funky R &B tunes... Ahhh, I soooo luv that "One Call Away" by Chingy ringtone I made!) and message alert (AKAkada: I ripped Pau's "Guys, one more time" off the Harana track and made it my SMS alert. Hehe! And uhmm, ripped Smooth for the phone's mp3 player so I can listen to it anytime I feel like I need some welcome distraction or anytime I have some spare time to *sigh* ...), images for the wallpaper (Brandon Boyd and Scott Speedman galore! ... the Reality Bites movie poster...)

Ahhh. 'Toothing rocks.

0 comments: