CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

~*THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST*~

My mom, dad & I watched The Passion after doing our Visita Iglesia this morning. Can I just say, it's a very disturbing movie. But hey, I commend Mel Gibson for doing this movie. Nowadays, it's so hard to get a "holy" message across. Especially, when people are busy running around, working, doing all sorts of stuff. A movie is a good medium to reach everyone who's always out nowadays. I mean, how many people actually take time to read the Holy Bible nowadays? Even I am guilty of being not too keen about reading it.

I cried watching how Jesus suffered. Oh but I was a bit distracted thinking how cute Jim Caviezel was. He has such nice, soulful, dreamy eyes. And my, my, he kinda looks like an older version of Brandon Boyd (Incubus) which made me all the more distracted! Oh well. Nevertheless, I was silently crying while Jesus was scourged at the pillars, when he was on his way to Calvary and when he was crucified (*crunch*crack* arghhh. *cringe*) Now I understand why most of the people who saw this movie found it very life-changing and enlightening. I shall never look at the cross the same way ever again. Jesus truly loves mankind. Whoa. 'Makes you really want to be a better person.

0 comments: