CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

~*THE BDAY BASH*~

Since the fellas had a gig at Dish last night, it was a pretty great b-day night for me. After the confusion of whether the guys would be at Powerplant or ABS-CBN ('even disturbing Franco with an SMS... and also Teena & Lucy, hehe), there we were finally... at Dish Powerplant. Hmm, lemme just make a roll-call of those whom I missed there: Charo, Abbie, Rose, Shepot, Jako, Hogi, Tere, Sybs, June.

So it was basically just me, Teena, Mika and Lucy. 'Turns out Maika was also celebrating her b-day there. Peachy was there. Then I met Tita Sherbet & Tito Sonny and Jill... we sat in one table.

Rockin Revival (those old dudes who sang oldies), who performed before the fellas, was quite a torture to hear so we hung around outside. I brought some homemade cookies for the fellas since I can't really treat them for dinner like what I did with Teena, Mika & Lucy. We went to the band room backstage to give it to the guys. Beso galore and then they greeted me. Pau "attacked" the cookie plasticware... He raved on and said it was really good, "Mmmm... pistachios?! Mmm!" Mr. Mossimo Bikini Summit 1st Runner Up Myke was making these funny poses... lifting his shirt and showing off his abs and bulging out his tummy intentionally. Franco walked in, beso'ed us all and greeted me "Happy B-day Sweetie" (or something, Darling, whatever terms of endearment he usually says...)

Hmmm, it got a bit suffocating inside the room coz ay naku, bastaaaah. :P A very funny moment... as in everyone was going "woooooo!" >:P Haha!

Okay, so onstage, they greeted me and Maika. And then a bit later into the show, Robi went: "And now we'd like to call these two special ladies... blah" Waaah. They made me and Maika go up front! And horror of horrors, they sang *NOooooooooo* Bongga Ka Day to us! Ayayayayay. After the show, I was telling Robi: "YOU KNOW I LUV THAT SONG! You know I luv that song!" in pure sarcasm. Wahaha. Gaah. No Diggity would have been a more welcome choice of song. Haha!


Here are the pix (thanks Mika & Teena for taking the pix!) :


With Lucy-girl...


With Mika...


With Teena...


With Peachy...


Bongga...


... daw...


... kami ni Maika!


With PauloNav...


Us birthday gals with Franco-baby...


With Robi...

*I have a new crush!* I have a weakness for nice ____. Basta, Teena, dba? ;P I-serve ba daw kasi to us on a silver platter, so to speak.... hmmm.*

After the usual hugs n' beso galore after the show, I hitched a ride with Teena (thanks!) and Mika to Park Square so I could get an AVIS cab there. Got home at 1:30am. 'Didn't sleep yet coz I had to fix my stupid blogspot template which has gone unfathomably weird yesterday. 'Finally slept around 3AM. Great. I am sooo quasi-brain-dead now. And damn the eyebags. Hmm.

0 comments: