CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Friday, April 09, 2004

~*KEWLNESS*~

Right after I came home fr. mass, I got a text from Lucy:

Haha. Ate aileen, reubs is using the pics that you took. Yiheeee!

I replied:

Ay talaga?! Alin? Saan? Where? When? How? Why? Teka, naloka ako bigla.


So apparently, Reubs used the pics from the Dish gigs (which I posted on his board at the 'fellas forum = http://akafellas.proboards23.com = shameless plug!) on his myspace account. Yey! 'Katuwa naman sya :)

So I sent him a message on myspace:

Subject: wow :)

Body:

naaaaks... u're using the pix i took! 'katuwa naman :) buti naman u like your pix ;) hehehe

just lemme know if u want the original files of ur pics... i'd be glad to email 'em to u or like maybe burn u a CD with aaaaallll your pictures :)



And he replied:

Subject: RE: wow :)
Body: yeah, i waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnttt (drool)

hahahaha!

pero seryoso aileen, i honestly believe that your pictures make me look 1000000000x better than in real life. =) yan ba ang nagagawa ng kodak sayo?!

reubs =)


*teehee* isn't that adorable or what?! Para syang kid na tuwang-tuwa :) Hayyy. Kewlness. That made my day sunshiny. :)

Thanks for the text Lucy-girl! *hugz*




0 comments: