CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Monday, April 12, 2004

~*ALMOST OVER*~

Gaaah. My holiday is almost over. Wow, I haven't been working for *SIX* days!*woohoo* I'm on vacation leave today and I am savoring the last few blissful hours of my work-free day.

Owww. I think I just got carpal tunnel syndrome (hypochondriac!) I have been in front of my PC for like 80% of the time these past few days. I'm trying to finish the pages of my revamped website. It's taking waaaay too hard coz I totally switched from *frames* layout to *tables*. Gaaaah. Oh but it's gonna be a kick-ass new version! I changed my navi buttons, put some cool mouse-overs with audio, put some new artsy pictures, changed my web banner and side bar. *excited* I can't wait to upload 'em! But, errmmm, I HAVE to wait. *toinks self* I'm like just a bit over halfway done only. Gaaah. Like, about 12 more pages to revamp...

SHAMELESS PLUG: Ahhh, I can't believe it's just 8 days to go til my birthday. Oh fudge. I am already knocking on 30's door. Turning 26 can be very emotionally traumatic. Hmp!

0 comments: