CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
<bgsound src='http://www.geocities.com/aileen_meyj/fadeintoyous.mp3'></bgsound>

Saturday, April 17, 2004

~*FAMILY OUTING*~

My family had a triple celebration today: My mom & dad's anniv (Apr 14), my b-day (Apr 20) and my dad's b-day (Apr 24). We went swimming at Mystic Valley in Pansol, Laguna.

The place:



Drat... I missed the "y" on the marqee. Hmp. 'twas ALMOST perfect!


Family pictures:



BY ROW:
(R1) Dad & Mom, 31st Anniv!; With Dean, my 8 yr.old nephew; Me and my 80's earrings -- after swimming.
(R2) Dad, Mom and me (pa-cute!); Ahh, the family's divas: my sis, Mom and me :)
(R3) Me and Ate Chinkee; Me, my sis and her hubby, Joel


My artsy-fartsy pics:



"A chic-a-cherry-cola."~ I Want You, Savage Garden
I'm not a big cola fan but I luvvv cherry coke ;)



Ahhh. Yummy cool halo-halo for dessert!:)



An abandoned lifesaver...



This weird rock formation has always been there since I was a child. I remember gazing at it in awe everytime we pass by it. I took this shot by the perimeter wall of the resort.



I noticed this goat munching on one of the trees in the resort. It was sooo cute -- it stopped eating for a moment and gave me a pose!



My nephew and I stalked some goats by the parking area... I think the one on the left was the same goat-with-star-quality which I took a picture of earlier...



This cat was lurking under our cottage bench. Teehee, I went under our table to get this photo ;)


The same cat resting by our cottage sink. *I was still under the table...*


'Twas a totally fun family day. And I liked all the pictures from this day!!!*happy-happy, joy-joy* :)

0 comments: